The conference organizing committee invites prospective authors to submit paper in all areas related to Power Generation, Transmission, Distribution, and Renewable Energy including but not limited to the conference tracks.Submit a Paper
- Paper Submission Opens: 1 May 2018
- Paper Submission Closes: 30 September 2018
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 30 November 2018
- Deadline of Final Paper Submission: 21 December 2018
- Early Bird Registration opens:1 November 2018
- Early Bird Registration closes: 15 January 2019
Full Paper Submission Guidelines for Authors:
- Full paper must be submitted by the deadline date. There will be no exceptions.
- The paper must be written strictly in accordance with the PES template and submitted in PDF format.
- The paper must not exceed the 6 (six) page limit.
- Full paper must be written in English only.
- Complete manuscripts are to be submitted via the paper OpenConf submission system.
- Authors will be advised via email of acceptance or rejection of their paper.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 experts in the related fields.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
- All accepted papers that are presented at the Conference will be published in the IEEE Xplore digital library.
- The papers are subject to be checked through iThenticate Plagiarism detection software.